Translators - New jobs at Translatorsbase.com 9/15/2006

  • translatorsbasecom
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 15, 2006
      Dear Translators!

      Recent Projects:

      9/13/2006 - #39205 Translators needed ...English-UK into Slovak
      9/13/2006 - #39204 Translators needed ...English-UK into Czech

      Go to http://www.translatorsbase.com/projects.asp to view details
      about each project

      Best Regards,
      Translatorsbase.com Team
      ------------------
      We are now offering QuickCount available for free to
      http://www.Translatorsbase.com and http://www.Directfreelance.com
      members.

      Quickcount is a word and line counting for freelance translators,
      translation and localization agencies, transcription agencies,
      writers, project managers and other professionals who base their
      quotations and invoices on document text count (word count, line
      count, gross line count, character count, page count). QuickCount
      provides easy to use client and invoice module allowing you to export
      invoices to PDF and Word documents.

      Visit our free discussion forum for language professionals at
      http://www.translatorsbase.com/Forum/Forums/