Re: [Czechlist] Help: podkres

  • Coilin O Connor
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 11, 2006
      Thanks, Gerald.
      Coilin

      Gerald Turner <turner.gerald@...> wrote:
      FWIW the Slovnik nespisovne cestiny has the following definition:
      ilustracni zabery, ktere obrazove doplnuji mluvene slovo, rozhovor ve
      studiu, vstup z konkretniho mista nebo telefonat.
      I.e. some kind of Illustration as you rightly deduce. Nothing strikes me at
      this particular moment, although looking at some of the contexts on Google
      it could just be musical background.

      Gerry

      --
      Czech-In Translations