Re: [Czechlist] Re: Help: Ulet

  • Valerie Talacko
    Message 1 of 19 , Jul 8, 2006
      I'm not 'upper class'. I used to work with a lot of people in their twenties (who weren't upper class either) and I didn't hear them use it. But I can see that it is used.

      Cracking - as in 'a cracking good film' - and cracker as in 'it was a cracker' - I have heard of, but they're not related to crack/craic.