Re: [Czechlist] MAC and Alt key

    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 3, 2006
      Thanks, Milan, and everybody.

      I knew that the Option key worked as a replacement for Alt for some
      keyboard commands, but it didn't seem to work when I was trying to
      add terminology to the glossary. A little snooping through the
      manual, and some experimenting, revealed that Option really was the
      key I wanted, but that I needed to hit the command twice to get the
      glossary box to come up. Looks like I would have been in trouble
      even using a PC with an Alt key.

      Again, my most gracious thanks.

      Jamie