Re: Nadhled

    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 3, 2006
      --- In Czechlist@yahoogroups.com, "Valerie Talacko" <valerie@...> wrote:

      > Thanks - yes, cool(ly) is a good one. The main problem, however, is
      that nadhled seems to be used very frequently and standardly as a
      label for an artistic style, almost

      An 'aesthetic sensibility' already?

      >- 'they display this, that and nadhled' and we just don't have a
      concept that is equally 'standard' and recognisable.

      Dude, if you want a small token of standard chic, then this sounds
      like a job for the 'uber-' prefix. Absolutely de rigeur in many modern
      arty contexts ( http://www.urbandictionary.com/ ) and you get bonus
      Czechlist chic points for the umlaut. Uber-insight or uber-perspective
      something or uber? :-)

      http://imag.lutik.ru/