reverse-charge category of services

  • Zuzana Kočičková
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 11, 2006
      Hi Listmates,
      can you help me with the above-given term? At least some explanation would be helpful.

      "Marketing services fall within the reverse-charge category of services, the place of supply of marketing services is shift to another EU country if conditions required by the Czech VAT Act are met."

      Thanks a lot
      Zuzana