RE: [Czechlist] INFO: A New Reincarnation of Nigerian Scam

  • Helga Listen
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 10, 2006
      Mne vcera take pobavilo, ze Mr. A. C Humlova zemrel :-)
      Helga

      Date: Fri, 09 Jun 2006 19:27:02 -0500
      From: Wemi Daniel <wemidaniel01@...>
      To: martinjanda@...

      Attn: Martin Janda

      I am Wemi Daniel (Mr.), the Auditor General, All Standard Securities
      Limited. In the course of my auditing, I discovered a floating fund in an
      account which was opened in 1990 belonging to a dead foreigner Late Mr. A.C
      Janda, a national of your country. I decided to track his last name over the

      internet to locate any member of his family hence I got in contact with you.

      I want to transfer the sum of $18.5M from All Standard Securities Limited in

      his account overseas. I am therefore writing to ask you that you quietly
      partner with me and providing an account or set up a new one that will serve

      the purpose of receiving this fund. Even an empty account can also serve as
      long as you prove to be honest to me till the end of the deal. I hope you
      will never let me down.

      After going through the deceased records and files, I discovered that:
      (1) No one has operated this account since 1993;
      (2) He died without an heir; hence the money has been floating.
      (3) No other person knows about this account and there was no known
      beneficiary. And if I do not remit this money urgently, it would be
      forfeited for nothing.

      This money can only be approved to you legally as you have the same LAST
      NAME. Hence I am contacting you. I will require your urgent reply so that I
      give you the next step. Kindly forward your telephone and fax numbers. I am
      ready to give you the sum of $7,500,000 ($7.5M) for your assistance and
      partnership with me.

      I look forward to your prompt.

      Best Regards,

      Wemi Daniel (Mr.)

      *****CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE*****
      This e-mail may contain information that is privileged, confidential, or
      otherwise exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the
      addressee or it appears from the context or otherwise that you have received

      this e-mail in error, please advise me immediately by reply e-mail, keep the

      contents confidential, and immediately delete the message and any
      attachments from your system.

      --
      Ausgehende eMail ist virenfrei.
      Überprüft durch AVG Anti-Virus.