Re: [Czechlist] Re: cost codes

  • Prekladatelsky servis Pecinkova
    Message 1 of 17 , Jun 9, 2006
      Vypada to spis na nakladove kody a mohlo by to souviset s nakladovymi
      stredisky v ucetnictvi. Ale nevidela jsem kontext.
      Iveta

      Message 2 of 17 , Jun 9, 2006
        Ja vim, ze existuji nakladove skupiny, ale chtela bych si to potvrdit

        Sarka

        Tak tøeba "cenový kód" má na Googlu 71 odkazù.

        K.

        --- In Czechlist@yahoogroups.com, "kzgafas" <kzgafas@...> wrote:

        > --- In Czechlist@yahoogroups.com, ing.Sarka Rubkova <rubkova@>
        > wrote:
        > >
        > > Ahoj, vi nekdo, jak se to rekne cesky? sarka

        Yahoo! Groups Links

      • ing.Sárka Rubková
        Message 3 of 17 , Jun 9, 2006
          Nákladové kódy nemaji na Googlu zádne hity.
          Jedna se o nakladove kody v rozpoctu

          Sarka
          Behalf Of Prekladatelsky servis Pecinkova
          Sent: Friday, June 09, 2006 9:04 AM
          To: Czechlist@yahoogroups.com

          Message 4 of 17 , Oct 23, 2006
            Hi there,

            Is there a covering term for bolts, nuts, washers and suchlike stuff in
            common use in English? It seems to me you simply call these 'nuts and
            bolts', or 'bolts and nuts', or something like that...

            Message 5 of 17 , Oct 23, 2006
              Fasteners.

              Jamie

              On Oct 23, 2006, at 11:41 AM, Jirka Bolech wrote:

              > Hi there,
              >
              > Is there a covering term for bolts, nuts, washers and suchlike
              > stuff in
              > common use in English? It seems to me you simply call these 'nuts and
              > bolts', or 'bolts and nuts', or something like that...
              >
              > Jirka Bolech
              >

              > Yahoo! Groups Links

            • tomas_barendregt
              Message 6 of 17 , Oct 23, 2006
                --- In Czechlist@yahoogroups.com, "Jirka Bolech" <jirka.bolech@...>
                wrote:

                > Hi there,
                >
                > Is there a covering term for bolts, nuts, washers and suchlike stuff
                in
                > common use in English?

                Hello Jirka,

                This question was actually asked and answered here a few months ago.
                Melvyn's answer then was "fasteners":

                Take care,

                Tom
                Message 7 of 17 , Oct 23, 2006
                  Thanks a lot, Jamie, for your quick response. Fasteners seem to be it.
                  Google Images show the relevant stuff among the first links for fasteners as
                  a keyword. I was afraid it would show zippers and the like...

                  Message 8 of 17 , Oct 23, 2006
                    On Oct 23, 2006, at 12:21 PM, Jirka Bolech wrote:

                    > I was afraid it would show zippers and the like...

                    Those are called clothing fasteners.

                    Message 9 of 17 , Oct 24, 2006
                      Thanks, Tom, too.

                      Sorry I didn't check the archive first. I feel I know what has been
                      discussed and what hasn't, but I don't actually read everything passing
                      through the list, I must admit...

                      Jirka Bolech
                    • ka gottfried
                      Message 10 of 17 , Nov 27, 2006
                        Hi all,

                        A common America English category name for the items you listed would be "hardware". If an American wanted to buy any of those items they would also go to a Hardware store.

                        Karen