Re: [Czechlist] Re: cost codes

  • Terminus Technicus
    Message 1 of 17 , Jun 8, 2006
      Nejsou "costs" spise naklady?

      nakladove kody/nakladove skupiny??

      From: "kzgafas" <kzgafas@...>
      To: <Czechlist@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Friday, June 09, 2006 2:59 AM
      Subject: [Czechlist] Re: cost codes

      Tak tøeba "cenový kód" má na Googlu 71 odkazù.

      K.

      --- In Czechlist@yahoogroups.com, "kzgafas" <kzgafas@...> wrote:

      > --- In Czechlist@yahoogroups.com, ing.Sarka Rubkova <rubkova@>
      > wrote:
      > >
      > > Ahoj, vi nekdo, jak se to rekne cesky? sarka

      Yahoo! Groups Links
    • Prekladatelsky servis Pecinkova
      Message 2 of 17 , Jun 9, 2006
        Vypada to spis na nakladove kody a mohlo by to souviset s nakladovymi
        stredisky v ucetnictvi. Ale nevidela jsem kontext.
        Iveta

        > Tak tøeba "cenový kód" má na Googlu 71 odkazù.
        >
        > K.
        >
        > --- In Czechlist@yahoogroups.com, "kzgafas" <kzgafas@...> wrote:
        >>
        >> --- In Czechlist@yahoogroups.com, ing.Sarka Rubkova <rubkova@>
        >> wrote:
        >> >
        >> > Ahoj, vi nekdo, jak se to rekne cesky? sarka

      • ing.Sárka Rubková
        Message 3 of 17 , Jun 9, 2006
          Ja vim, ze existuji nakladove skupiny, ale chtela bych si to potvrdit

          Sarka

          Message 4 of 17 , Jun 9, 2006
            Nákladové kódy nemaji na Googlu zádne hity.
            Jedna se o nakladove kody v rozpoctu

            Sarka
            Behalf Of Prekladatelsky servis Pecinkova
            Sent: Friday, June 09, 2006 9:04 AM
            To: Czechlist@yahoogroups.com

            Message 5 of 17 , Oct 23, 2006
              Hi there,

              Is there a covering term for bolts, nuts, washers and suchlike stuff in
              common use in English? It seems to me you simply call these 'nuts and
              bolts', or 'bolts and nuts', or something like that...

              Message 6 of 17 , Oct 23, 2006
                Fasteners.

                Jamie

                On Oct 23, 2006, at 11:41 AM, Jirka Bolech wrote:

                > Hi there,
                >
                > Is there a covering term for bolts, nuts, washers and suchlike
                > stuff in
                > common use in English? It seems to me you simply call these 'nuts and
                > bolts', or 'bolts and nuts', or something like that...
                >
                > Jirka Bolech
                >

                > Yahoo! Groups Links

              • tomas_barendregt
                Message 7 of 17 , Oct 23, 2006
                  --- In Czechlist@yahoogroups.com, "Jirka Bolech" <jirka.bolech@...>
                  wrote:

                  > Hi there,
                  >
                  > Is there a covering term for bolts, nuts, washers and suchlike stuff
                  in
                  > common use in English?

                  Hello Jirka,

                  This question was actually asked and answered here a few months ago.
                  Melvyn's answer then was "fasteners":

                  Take care,

                  Tom
                  Message 8 of 17 , Oct 23, 2006
                    Thanks a lot, Jamie, for your quick response. Fasteners seem to be it.
                    Google Images show the relevant stuff among the first links for fasteners as
                    a keyword. I was afraid it would show zippers and the like...

                    Message 9 of 17 , Oct 23, 2006
                      On Oct 23, 2006, at 12:21 PM, Jirka Bolech wrote:

                      > I was afraid it would show zippers and the like...

                      Those are called clothing fasteners.

                      Message 10 of 17 , Oct 24, 2006
                        Thanks, Tom, too.

                        Sorry I didn't check the archive first. I feel I know what has been
                        discussed and what hasn't, but I don't actually read everything passing
                        through the list, I must admit...

                        Jirka Bolech
                      • ka gottfried
                        Message 11 of 17 , Nov 27, 2006
                          Hi all,

                          A common America English category name for the items you listed would be "hardware". If an American wanted to buy any of those items they would also go to a Hardware store.

                          Karen