Help: downloading a movie

  • kzgafas
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 4, 2006
      Has anyone experience in dowmoloading movies from the internet?
      A friend of mine (w/o internet access) asked me to download this
      movie: Harold and Maude, director: H. Ashby, 1971. I have done some
      search, but were not able to find any site where I could download the
      movie. Only DVD seems to be available. If there is someone who has
      experience in searching/downloading movies, I would appreciate your
      advice.

      Thank you,

      K.
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 5, 2006
        --- In Czechlist@yahoogroups.com, "kzgafas" <kzgafas@...> wrote:

        > Has anyone experience in dowmoloading movies from the internet?
        > A friend of mine (w/o internet access) asked me to download this
        > movie: Harold and Maude, director: H. Ashby, 1971. I have done some
        > search, but were not able to find any site where I could download the
        > movie. Only DVD seems to be available. If there is someone who has
        > experience in searching/downloading movies, I would appreciate your
        > advice.

        I hear that Torrent Finder can be handy for this kind of thing.

        http://torrent-finder.com/

        Boredom is the root of all evil - the despairing refusal to be oneself.
        - Soren Kierkegaard