Re: buying land in CR

  • kzgafas
    Message 1 of 8 , Jun 4 12:01 PM
      I would say in general, if one is about to purchase land in the CR,
      they should be careful for possible attached
      entitlements/rights/claims pending/unresolved etc. due to
      confiscations in 1945 and 1948. Some people hire attorneys for this
      purpose to evaluate things.

      K.

      --- In Czechlist@yahoogroups.com, "hanapownall" <hanapownall@...>