RE: [Czechlist] Volby 2006 v anglictine_crossposted CzechListEd

  • magda.ferstlova
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 4, 2006
      Anglicky nebo cesky, stejna hruza :(

      -----Original Message-----
      From: Czechlist@yahoogroups.com [mailto:Czechlist@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf
      Of Milan Condak
      Sent: Friday, June 02, 2006 7:12 PM
      To: CzechEd@yahoogroups.com; Czechlist@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [Czechlist] Volby 2006 v anglictine_crossposted CzechListEd

      Vazeni,

      pokud chcete sledovat komentare o volbach v anglicrine:
      http://www.praguemonitor.com/czech-election-2006/
      --
      Already summarizing daily developments, we will be bringing you election
      results - as the only English-language media organization to do so - as they

      In cooperation with prague360.com, we are now bringing you panoramic news
      photos that truly give you a sense of a moment in time. Visit our panorama
      image page at http://www.praguemonitor.com/prague360/ for some examples,
      such as the 2005 Czechtek demonstration. And if you know of an event that
      would look good from all angles, email your tip to
      panoramas@....
      --
      Odkaz na vyse uvedeny web je take moji strance
      http://www.condak.net/ngalerie/cs/holoc.html, na niz jsem prevzal fotografii

      Prehled zprav si muzete nechat posilat i po volbach.

      S pozdravem,
      Milan

      is just a click away. Make Yahoo! your home page now.
      http://us.click.yahoo.com/DHchtC/3FxNAA/yQLSAA/EaOolB/TM