Re: TERM: Lever type dial test indicator (DTI)

    Message 1 of 7 , Jun 1, 2006
      --- In Czechlist@yahoogroups.com, "notime_likepresent"
      <radka_crossley@...> wrote:

      > I just can't think of the Czech word for lint-
      > free. It's on the tip of my tongue but its not about to roll off any
      > time soon.

      Oh, I know the feeling.

      This what you were trying to spit out?

      LINT FREE CLOTHS / bezchloupkove kapes.
      www.rlc.cz/shop/item.php?id=1405

    • notime_likepresent
      Message 2 of 7 , Jun 1, 2006
        Hi Melvyn,

        That's exactly it, thanks very much for saving my life, if not my
        sanity.

        And go to bed, it's midnight over there...

        Radka

        -- In Czechlist@yahoogroups.com, "melvyn.geo" <zehrovak@...> wrote:

        > --- In Czechlist@yahoogroups.com, "notime_likepresent"
        > <radka_crossley@> wrote:
        > >
        > > Can anybody help with this term please?
        >
        > Hi Radka,
        >
        > Could this be what you are after?
        >
        > Uchylkomer ciselnikovy packový CSN 25 1820
        > www.kinex.cz/meridla/index.htm
        >
        > Dial test indicator CSN 25 1820
        > www.kinex.cz/meridla/indexen.htm
        >
        > Note also:
        > 251820, CSN 25 1820, Packove ciselnikove uchylkomery
        > www.technickenormy.cz/seznam/nStránka75.html
        >
        > BR
        >
        > M.

      • Pavel Trusina
        Message 3 of 7 , Jun 1, 2006
          lint-free - bezuletovy (tkanina, ktera nepousti "chlupy" - zejmena pro
          vyrobu specialnch odevu pro ciste prostory).,
          P.T.

          Uchylkomer ciselnikovy packový CSN 25 1820
          www.kinex.cz/meridla/index.htm

          Dial test indicator CSN 25 1820
          www.kinex.cz/meridla/indexen.htm

          Note also:
          251820, CSN 25 1820, Packove ciselnikove uchylkomery
          www.technickenormy.cz/seznam/nStránka75.html

          Yahoo! Groups Links
        • Zdenek Mikan
          Message 4 of 7 , Jun 1, 2006
            Bezchloupkove se mi moc nezda, videl jsem to opisovane jako hadrik
            nepoustejici vlakna.

            Zdenek

            melvyn.geo wrote:
            > --- In Czechlist@yahoogroups.com, "notime_likepresent"
            > <radka_crossley@...> wrote:
            >

            >>I just can't think of the Czech word for lint-
            >>free. It's on the tip of my tongue but its not about to roll off any
            >>time soon.
            >

            > Oh, I know the feeling.
            >
            > This what you were trying to spit out?
            >
            > LINT FREE CLOTHS / bezchloupkove kapes.
            > www.rlc.cz/shop/item.php?id=1405
            >
            > BR
            >
            > M.
            >

            > Yahoo! Groups Links

          • notime_likepresent
            Message 5 of 7 , Jun 2, 2006
              Thanks for all the suggestions about lint-free.

              They all sound odd, and the only one I found on the net was
              bezuletovy, and that had just one hit. I am sure there is a simple
              word that we used when I was at college, just where has it gone...