Re: TERM: Lever type dial test indicator (DTI)

    Message 1 of 7 , Jun 1, 2006
      --- In Czechlist@yahoogroups.com, "notime_likepresent"
      <radka_crossley@...> wrote:

      > Can anybody help with this term please?

      Hi Radka,

      Could this be what you are after?

      Uchylkomer ciselnikovy packový CSN 25 1820
      www.kinex.cz/meridla/index.htm

      Dial test indicator CSN 25 1820
      www.kinex.cz/meridla/indexen.htm

      Note also:
      251820, CSN 25 1820, Packove ciselnikove uchylkomery
      www.technickenormy.cz/seznam/nStránka75.html

      Message 2 of 7 , Jun 1, 2006
        <radka_crossley@...> wrote:

        > I just can't think of the Czech word for lint-
        > free. It's on the tip of my tongue but its not about to roll off any
        > time soon.

        Oh, I know the feeling.

        This what you were trying to spit out?

        LINT FREE CLOTHS / bezchloupkove kapes.
        www.rlc.cz/shop/item.php?id=1405

      • notime_likepresent
        Message 3 of 7 , Jun 1, 2006
          Hi Melvyn,

          That's exactly it, thanks very much for saving my life, if not my
          sanity.

          And go to bed, it's midnight over there...

          Radka

          -- In Czechlist@yahoogroups.com, "melvyn.geo" <zehrovak@...> wrote:

          > --- In Czechlist@yahoogroups.com, "notime_likepresent"
          > <radka_crossley@> wrote:
          > >
          > > Can anybody help with this term please?
          >
          > Hi Radka,
          >
          > Could this be what you are after?
          >
          > Uchylkomer ciselnikovy packový CSN 25 1820
          > www.kinex.cz/meridla/index.htm
          >
          > Dial test indicator CSN 25 1820
          > www.kinex.cz/meridla/indexen.htm
          >
          > Note also:
          > 251820, CSN 25 1820, Packove ciselnikove uchylkomery
          > www.technickenormy.cz/seznam/nStránka75.html
          >
          > BR
          >
          > M.

        • Pavel Trusina
          Message 4 of 7 , Jun 1, 2006
            lint-free - bezuletovy (tkanina, ktera nepousti "chlupy" - zejmena pro
            vyrobu specialnch odevu pro ciste prostory).,
            P.T.

            Uchylkomer ciselnikovy packový CSN 25 1820
            www.kinex.cz/meridla/index.htm

            Dial test indicator CSN 25 1820
            www.kinex.cz/meridla/indexen.htm

            Note also:
            251820, CSN 25 1820, Packove ciselnikove uchylkomery
            www.technickenormy.cz/seznam/nStránka75.html

            Yahoo! Groups Links
          • Zdenek Mikan
            Message 5 of 7 , Jun 1, 2006
              Bezchloupkove se mi moc nezda, videl jsem to opisovane jako hadrik
              nepoustejici vlakna.

              Zdenek

              melvyn.geo wrote:
              > --- In Czechlist@yahoogroups.com, "notime_likepresent"
              > <radka_crossley@...> wrote:
              >

              >>I just can't think of the Czech word for lint-
              >>free. It's on the tip of my tongue but its not about to roll off any
              >>time soon.
              >

              > Oh, I know the feeling.
              >
              > This what you were trying to spit out?
              >
              > LINT FREE CLOTHS / bezchloupkove kapes.
              > www.rlc.cz/shop/item.php?id=1405
              >
              > BR
              >
              > M.
              >

              > Yahoo! Groups Links

            • notime_likepresent
              Message 6 of 7 , Jun 2, 2006
                Thanks for all the suggestions about lint-free.

                They all sound odd, and the only one I found on the net was
                bezuletovy, and that had just one hit. I am sure there is a simple
                word that we used when I was at college, just where has it gone...