TERM: Lever type dial test indicator (DTI)

  • notime_likepresent
    Message 1 of 7 , Jun 1, 2006
      Can anybody help with this term please? The whole thing goes:
      Lever type dial test indicator (DTI) graduated 0.002mm
      I don't have any context, it's in a list of things needed for
      dismantling a piece of equipment. I have searched high and low for the
      correct Czech translation but no joy. Here is a link to a website
      giving you a very good explanation of the term. Hopefully you can help
      me find a Czech equivalent.

      http://nimi.gov.in/main/store/theory.pdf

      And while you are at it, I just can't think of the Czech word for lint-
      free. It's on the tip of my tongue but its not about to roll off any
      time soon.

      Many, many thanks
      Radka
      Message 2 of 7 , Jun 1, 2006
        --- In Czechlist@yahoogroups.com, "notime_likepresent"
        <radka_crossley@...> wrote:

        > Can anybody help with this term please?

        Hi Radka,

        Could this be what you are after?

        Uchylkomer ciselnikovy packový CSN 25 1820
        www.kinex.cz/meridla/index.htm

        Dial test indicator CSN 25 1820
        www.kinex.cz/meridla/indexen.htm

        Note also:
        251820, CSN 25 1820, Packove ciselnikove uchylkomery
        www.technickenormy.cz/seznam/nStránka75.html

        Message 3 of 7 , Jun 1, 2006
          <radka_crossley@...> wrote:

          > I just can't think of the Czech word for lint-
          > free. It's on the tip of my tongue but its not about to roll off any
          > time soon.

          Oh, I know the feeling.

          This what you were trying to spit out?

          LINT FREE CLOTHS / bezchloupkove kapes.
          www.rlc.cz/shop/item.php?id=1405

        • notime_likepresent
          Message 4 of 7 , Jun 1, 2006
            Hi Melvyn,

            That's exactly it, thanks very much for saving my life, if not my
            sanity.

            And go to bed, it's midnight over there...

            Radka

            -- In Czechlist@yahoogroups.com, "melvyn.geo" <zehrovak@...> wrote:

            > --- In Czechlist@yahoogroups.com, "notime_likepresent"
            > <radka_crossley@> wrote:
            > >
            > > Can anybody help with this term please?
            >
            > Hi Radka,
            >
            > Could this be what you are after?
            >
            > Uchylkomer ciselnikovy packový CSN 25 1820
            > www.kinex.cz/meridla/index.htm
            >
            > Dial test indicator CSN 25 1820
            > www.kinex.cz/meridla/indexen.htm
            >
            > Note also:
            > 251820, CSN 25 1820, Packove ciselnikove uchylkomery
            > www.technickenormy.cz/seznam/nStránka75.html
            >
            > BR
            >
            > M.

          • Pavel Trusina
            Message 5 of 7 , Jun 1, 2006
              lint-free - bezuletovy (tkanina, ktera nepousti "chlupy" - zejmena pro
              vyrobu specialnch odevu pro ciste prostory).,
              P.T.

              Uchylkomer ciselnikovy packový CSN 25 1820
              www.kinex.cz/meridla/index.htm

              Dial test indicator CSN 25 1820
              www.kinex.cz/meridla/indexen.htm

              Note also:
              251820, CSN 25 1820, Packove ciselnikove uchylkomery
              www.technickenormy.cz/seznam/nStránka75.html

              Yahoo! Groups Links
            • Zdenek Mikan
              Message 6 of 7 , Jun 1, 2006
                Bezchloupkove se mi moc nezda, videl jsem to opisovane jako hadrik
                nepoustejici vlakna.

                Zdenek

                melvyn.geo wrote:
                > --- In Czechlist@yahoogroups.com, "notime_likepresent"
                > <radka_crossley@...> wrote:
                >

                >>I just can't think of the Czech word for lint-
                >>free. It's on the tip of my tongue but its not about to roll off any
                >>time soon.
                >

                > Oh, I know the feeling.
                >
                > This what you were trying to spit out?
                >
                > LINT FREE CLOTHS / bezchloupkove kapes.
                > www.rlc.cz/shop/item.php?id=1405
                >
                > BR
                >
                > M.
                >

                > Yahoo! Groups Links

              • notime_likepresent
                Message 7 of 7 , Jun 2, 2006
                  Thanks for all the suggestions about lint-free.

                  They all sound odd, and the only one I found on the net was
                  bezuletovy, and that had just one hit. I am sure there is a simple
                  word that we used when I was at college, just where has it gone...