Last minute interpreting job IN BRUSSELS

  • Terminus Technicus
    Message 1 of 1 , May 29 5:49 AM
      Don't suppose anyone knows a CZ/ENG interpreter who's currently in Brussels
      and available for a short (1 hr) interpreting session tomorow (Tue) at 4 PM?

      It's for "Clovek v tisni", who's bringing ex Prez Havel there to talk about
      human rights in Cuba, so a very good cause, part of it will be "whispered"
      and part consecutive interpreting, nothing too complicated..

      My wife's there, but working and the person who promissed to do this bailed
      out for some reason, now she can't find anyone, there's no seats left on the
      plane, so the person would have to be there or around, it's a charitable
      thing, but they will pay a commercial price.

      Let me know if you happen to know someone there - offlist at
      mklimes@...

      Thank you