New Fronek dictionary

  • coilinoc
    Message 1 of 1 , May 3, 2006
      Hi guys,
      You probably know about this already, but I just thought I'd repost
      the message here in case anyone's interested in having a peek at the
      new dictionary on Sunday.
      Best regards
      Coilin

      Dear Mr O´Connor,
      you may remember that in the interview you kindly organized a couple
      of years ago I spoke about my forthcoming Large CE dictionary. If it
      is of any interest to you, I´d like to draw your attention to the fact
      that it has now been published by Leda and that it will be presented
      next Sunday at 15.00 at the Prague bookfair (World of Books).
      Yours sincerely
      Josef Fronek