Re: Friday FUN: Z&K need you!

    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 28, 2006
      --- In Czechlist@yahoogroups.com, "Jan Vanek jr." <jan.vanek.jr@...>
      wrote:

      > I don't suppose many people here have heard about the "Zahour a
      > Kundrap" comic strip (http://zak.unas.cz/ZAK/zak.html ) because it
      > takes its cult status seriously and has yet to be discovered by the
      > mainstream. It is... well, I can't think of a better description than
      > a dadaist parody of Rychle sipy (and their descendants).

      Hmmm, would Mirek Dusin approve? That is what I always ask myself.

      I see that Hana and Hana are also appealing for some English-language
      assistance in this week's Reflex. Gawd, I wouldn't get past "Ty jo".

      Call me weird, but this is my favourite comic at the moment:

      http://www.questionablecontent.net/