JOB: IT-EN (environment, safety)

  • Pecinkova - prekladatelsky servis
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 20 12:34 PM
      Nepojmenovan� dokumentHi,
      I am looking for an English native speaker to translate various files (environment, safety issues in a manufacturing plant) from Italian into English for an American client. It must be translated by a native speaker.
      It is about 27,645 source words to be translated in about a month.
      If anybody is interested, please contact me offlist (at preklady@...) with your rates (preferably per source word) and experience in the field.

      Thanks
      Iveta