Re: [Czechlist] Term: EN-CZ (vedouci disertace/diplomove prace)

  • Miluse Saskova-Pierce
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 5 5:39 AM
      U nas se tomu rika Dissertation Director, Thesis Director.

      Mila

      Dr. Mila Saskova-Pierce
      Minor Languages Section Head
      Department of Modern Languages
      1133 Oldfather Hall
      University of Nebraska at Lincoln
      NE 68588-0315

      e-mail: msaskova-pierce1@...

      Tel: (402) 472 1336
      Fax: (402) 472 0327

    • Stanislav Zizka
      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 5 5:54 AM
        That's right:
        you can also you 'Academic Supervisor' as was on my
        form.
        Standa

        Message 3 of 6 , Apr 5 5:54 AM
          We call this a dissertation advisor.

          Jamie

          On Apr 5, 2006, at 8:29 AM, Iveta Pecinkova - preklady a tlumoceni
          wrote:

          > Nepojmenovaný dokumentDobre odpoledne,
          > jak byste prelozili uvedeny termin.
          > Predem dekuji za radu.