Re: TERM: vyplatni pasek GB

  • grabanrad
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 29, 2006
      The two are very similar things.
      Money purchase scheme - your and your employer's contributions are
      put into one fund and are looked after by company's own trustees who
      decide where to invest money.
      Stakeholder Scheme - the contributions are paid to insurance company
      and this company will decide where to invest it.
      The company with more then 5 employees which doesn't run the first one
      must run the stakeholder scheme. If it runs both you can contribute to
      both.

      --- In Czechlist@yahoogroups.com, "magda.ferstlova" <ferstl@...> wrote:

      > Postupne se tim prokopavam, ted mi jde o rozdil mezi MONEY PURCHASE
      SCHEME a
      > MONEY PURCHASE STAKEHOLDER PENSION SCHEME. Napada me, ze to prvni je
      > pojistka, kterou sjednava zamestnanec sam, a to druhe je pojistka,
      kterou
      > sjednava zamestnavatel. Jde moje uvaha spravnym smerem?

      On Behalf