Re: FUN: Improve your English

  • Jaroslav Suchánek
    Message 1 of 9 , Feb 23, 2006
      Na webu jsem nasel i textovou podobu.
      JS

      The Italian Man Who Went to Malta
      One day ima gonna Malta to bigga hotel. Ina Morning I go down to eat
      breakfast. I tella waitress I wanna two pissis toast. She brings me only
      one piss. I tella her I want two piss. She say go to the toilet. I say you
      no understand. I wanna to piss onna my plate. She say you better not piss
      onna plate, you sonna ma bitch. I don't even know the lady and she call
      me sonna ma bitch.

      Later I go to eat at the bigga restaurant. The waitress brings me a
      spoon and knife but no fock. I tella her I wanna fock. She tell me
      everyone wanna fock. I tell her you no understand. I wanna fock on
      the table. She say you better not fock on the table, you sonna ma bitch.

      So I go back to my room inna hotel and there is no shits onna my bed.
      I calla the manager and tella him I wanna shit. He tell me to go to toilet.
      I say you no understand. I wanna shit on my bed. He say you better not
      shit onna bed, you sonna ma bitch.

      I go to the checkout and the man at the desk say: "Peace on you".
      I say piss on you too, you sonna ma bitch, I gonna back to Italy.