Re: [Czechlist] Re: Help: Help: referent LK

  • Terminus Technicus
    Message 1 of 8 , Feb 23, 2006
      > I've been mooching around the net and have come to the conclusion that
      > this person might be a "clerk for the Czech Medical Chamber" (CLK).
      > Does that sound plausible or am I way off beam?
      > MTIA
      > Coilin

      On second thought, it could also be "Lekarska Komise" or "Legislativni
      Komise" as well, knowing what institution the LK serves would help... CLK
      would normally be referred to as CLK, especially standalone (I think it's
      sometimes "abbreviated" to LK, but that mostly happens when it's spelled
      out, not as a 'zkratka')... anyone's guess in this case, though

      You might want to investigate your commission setup or ask the client/the
      commission to be 100% sure