RE: [Czechlist] Re: Zkratky: ALV a ELV

  • magda.ferstlova
    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 22, 2006
      Good idea ! Thanks

      -----Original Message-----
      From: Czechlist@yahoogroups.com [mailto:Czechlist@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf
      Of coilinoc
      Sent: Wednesday, February 22, 2006 11:51 AM
      To: Czechlist@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [Czechlist] Re: Zkratky: ALV a ELV

      I rang up the Katastralni urad about this once. It basically concerns
      different sections pertaining to the deed of ownership (e.g. as far as I
      know Section A refers to the vlastnicke pravo, Section E is about "nabyvaci
      titul" or something along those lines)

      It's not really translatable as such, but the nice lady I talked to said
      ALV/ELV could be interpreted as meaning "List vlastnictvi cast A/E.

      AFAIR, I translated it as Deed of Ownership, section A, section B, section E
      etc.

      HTH
      Coilin

      > No prave, list vlastnictvi znam, ale tohle mi není jasne :(

      On Behalf
      > Of Jan Culka
      > Sent: Wednesday, February 22, 2006 11:29 AM
      > To: Czechlist@yahoogroups.com
      > Subject: Re: [Czechlist] Zkratky: ALV a ELV
      >
      > LV je list vlastnictví, ale to pøedtím ....?
      > Honza

      Useful resource of the week:
      http://tinyurl.com

      Yahoo! Groups Links