Term: pravni forma - Organizacní slozka zahranicni osoby

  • Terminus Technicus
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 20, 2006
      Anyone heard that one before?

      It's a text about a Slovak Branch of a Czech bank, called XXX a.s., pobocka
      zahranicnej banky... and a few lines down, it says

      pravni forma: organizacni slozka zahranicni osoby

      Surely this must be a mistake, legal form is a.s. and this is some sort of
      tack-on to let the reader know that the parent company is abroad??

      Or do they have different rules for banks and/or in Slovakia to make this
      type of company a separate lagel form?

      I'm tempted to point this out to the client, but thought I'd check before
      making a fool of myself

      Thanks

      Matej Klimes
    • iseykora
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 20, 2006
        Navrhoval bych:

        legal form: organizational component of a foreign legal entity

        Zdraví

        Igor

        --- In Czechlist@yahoogroups.com, "Terminus Technicus"