Re: List o prohlidce mrtveho a Pruvodni list ke klinicke pitve dospelych

  • spektrum2002
    Message 1 of 10 , Feb 2, 2006
      Podle toho, jak Iveta dokumenty popisuje, se vyraz "autopsy report" na
      list o prohlidce mrtveho nehodi, spise by se hodil na ten druhy
      dokument. Ten prvni dokument mi pripada podobny tomu, co asi na Zapade
      pise coroner.
      Petr Adamek
      --- In Czechlist@yahoogroups.com, "melvyn.geo" <zehrovak@...> wrote:

      > Hi Iveta,
      >
      > Marta Chroma's dictionary suggests 'autopsy report' for 'list o
      > prohlidce mrtveho'. I'll try to look into your other query later.
      >
      > In haste,
      >
      > M.

    • Pecinkova - prekladatelsky servis
      Message 2 of 10 , Feb 2, 2006
        List o prohlidce mrtveho does not have anything to do with "post-mortem
        examination" which I think is a synonym to "autopsy" (pitva). "prohlidka
        mrtveho" means the doctor has to confirm that the patient is dead (no
        pulse.... etc.).
        I think I might use "Adult Clinical Post-Mortem Examination Voucher" for the
        other term.
        Thanks
        Iveta

        > Marta Chroma's dictionary suggests 'autopsy report' for 'list o
        > prohlidce mrtveho'. I'll try to look into your other query later.
        >
        > In haste,
        >
        > M.
        >

        > Czechlist resources:

      • Terminus Technicus
        Message 3 of 10 , Feb 2, 2006
          I'd be careful with "clinical" here, if I were you, best to leave it out,
          and I'd be extremely careful of "voucher" - that sounds like it's something
          you give to your ageing aunt so that she gets a free post mortem when she
          finally dies :(

          Message 4 of 10 , Feb 2, 2006
            What's wrong with "clinical" here? I have seen it on various U.K. websites
            related to post-mortems.
            As for "voucher", I am not sure. The only thing I am sure about is that I
            cannot call it "report". My document is something like "zadanka" but not
            exactly. The examining doctors request a post-mortem and so I also play with
            "post-mortem examination request" but not really sure either (For me, a
            request is something that is usually either approved or rejected. And I am
            not really sure whether they need somebody to approve it. I think it's like
            if you have "poukaz na vysetreni". They just send you there.) Could any
            native speaker help? I need to send it back soon.
            And what do you think about "Death Examination Chart". Does that sound OK?
            This was used in a sample translation but I found several mistakes in that
            sample translation so I do not really trust it.

            Thanks for any help.
            Iveta

            Message 5 of 10 , Feb 2, 2006
              On Feb 2, 2006, at 2:50 AM, Pecinkova - prekladatelsky servis wrote:

              > prekladam vyse uvedene dva dokumenty a zajimalo by me, jestli nekdo
              > nevi ekvivalent v anglictine. K "Listu o prohlidce mrtveho" jsem
              > dostala vzorovy preklad, kde je pouzito "Death Examination Chart".

              I think you want Death Report here. I don't like "Death Examination
              Chart". You get no hits for that phrase on Google.

              > Tenhle papir se vyplni, kdyz nekdo v nemocnici zemre, tak prijdou
              > dva MUDr., zkontroluji, jestli mrtvy opravdu mrtvy a sepisou tento
              > list (obsahuje inicialy + pricinu smrti a pripadny navrh na
              > klinickou pitvu). V mem pripade navrhuji pitvu, takze pak vyplnuji
              > "Pruvodni list ke klinicke pitve dospelych" (ten zase obsahuje
              > inicialy zemreleho, bezprostredni pricinu smrti + strucny nastin
              > prubehu choroby).

              Autopsy Report

              I can't seem to find any indication that we have different categories
              of autopsy reports for children and adults, but I don't think there
              would be anything wrong with writing "Juvenile Autopsy Report" and
              "Adult Autopsy Report".

              Jamie
            • Pecinkova - prekladatelsky servis
              Message 6 of 10 , Feb 2, 2006
                Autopsy report is something that comes after the autopsy not before when
                autopsy is proposed/requested by the doctor to be performed, I guess.
                But I'll probably go with "Death Report" for the first one.

                Thank you all for your help.
                Iveta

                > On Feb 2, 2006, at 2:50 AM, Pecinkova - prekladatelsky servis wrote:
                >
                >> prekladam vyse uvedene dva dokumenty a zajimalo by me, jestli nekdo
                >> nevi ekvivalent v anglictine. K "Listu o prohlidce mrtveho" jsem
                >> dostala vzorovy preklad, kde je pouzito "Death Examination Chart".
                >
                > I think you want Death Report here. I don't like "Death Examination
                > Chart". You get no hits for that phrase on Google.
                >
                >> Tenhle papir se vyplni, kdyz nekdo v nemocnici zemre, tak prijdou
                >> dva MUDr., zkontroluji, jestli mrtvy opravdu mrtvy a sepisou tento
                >> list (obsahuje inicialy + pricinu smrti a pripadny navrh na
                >> klinickou pitvu). V mem pripade navrhuji pitvu, takze pak vyplnuji
                >> "Pruvodni list ke klinicke pitve dospelych" (ten zase obsahuje
                >> inicialy zemreleho, bezprostredni pricinu smrti + strucny nastin
                >> prubehu choroby).
                >
                > Autopsy Report
                >
                > I can't seem to find any indication that we have different categories
                > of autopsy reports for children and adults, but I don't think there
                > would be anything wrong with writing "Juvenile Autopsy Report" and
                > "Adult Autopsy Report".
                >
                > Jamie
                >

                > Czechlist resources:

              • grabanrad
                Message 7 of 10 , Feb 2, 2006
                  "External post-mortem examination report" and "Information sheet on
                  post-mortem examination".
                  Ragards
                  Rad

                  --- In Czechlist@yahoogroups.com, "Pecinkova - prekladatelsky servis"
                  <preklady@...> wrote:

                  > Dobry den,
                  > prekladam vyse uvedene dva dokumenty a zajimalo by me, jestli nekdo
                  nevi ekvivalent v anglictine. K "Listu o prohlidce mrtveho" jsem
                  dostala vzorovy preklad, kde je pouzito "Death Examination Chart".
                  Tenhle papir se vyplni, kdyz nekdo v nemocnici zemre, tak prijdou dva
                  MUDr., zkontroluji, jestli mrtvy opravdu mrtvy a sepisou tento list
                  (obsahuje inicialy + pricinu smrti a pripadny navrh na klinickou
                  pitvu). V mem pripade navrhuji pitvu, takze pak vyplnuji "Pruvodni
                  list ke klinicke pitve dospelych" (ten zase obsahuje inicialy
                  zemreleho, bezprostredni pricinu smrti + strucny nastin prubehu choroby).
                  > Nema nekdo zkusenosti nebo nevi NS, jestli existuji nejake obdobne
                  dokumenty v anglictine?

                  > Predem dekuji.
                  > Iveta

                • grabanrad
                  Message 8 of 10 , Feb 2, 2006
                    Here in the UK, we have external post-mortem, internal post-mortem and
                    full post-mortem (which includes both). The first one is carried out
                    automaticaly and the second one only with permission of relatives or
                    by the order of authorities.
                    R.