Re: List o prohlidce mrtveho a Pruvodni list ke klinicke pitve dospelych

    Message 1 of 10 , Feb 2, 2006
      Hi Iveta,

      Marta Chroma's dictionary suggests 'autopsy report' for 'list o
      prohlidce mrtveho'. I'll try to look into your other query later.

      In haste,

      M.
    • spektrum2002
      Message 2 of 10 , Feb 2, 2006
        Podle toho, jak Iveta dokumenty popisuje, se vyraz "autopsy report" na
        list o prohlidce mrtveho nehodi, spise by se hodil na ten druhy
        dokument. Ten prvni dokument mi pripada podobny tomu, co asi na Zapade
        pise coroner.
        Petr Adamek
        --- In Czechlist@yahoogroups.com, "melvyn.geo" <zehrovak@...> wrote:

        > Hi Iveta,
        >
        > Marta Chroma's dictionary suggests 'autopsy report' for 'list o
        > prohlidce mrtveho'. I'll try to look into your other query later.
        >
        > In haste,
        >
        > M.

      • Pecinkova - prekladatelsky servis
        Message 3 of 10 , Feb 2, 2006
          List o prohlidce mrtveho does not have anything to do with "post-mortem
          examination" which I think is a synonym to "autopsy" (pitva). "prohlidka
          mrtveho" means the doctor has to confirm that the patient is dead (no
          pulse.... etc.).
          I think I might use "Adult Clinical Post-Mortem Examination Voucher" for the
          other term.
          Thanks
          Iveta

          > Marta Chroma's dictionary suggests 'autopsy report' for 'list o
          > prohlidce mrtveho'. I'll try to look into your other query later.
          >
          > In haste,
          >
          > M.
          >

          > Czechlist resources:

        • Terminus Technicus
          Message 4 of 10 , Feb 2, 2006
            I'd be careful with "clinical" here, if I were you, best to leave it out,
            and I'd be extremely careful of "voucher" - that sounds like it's something
            you give to your ageing aunt so that she gets a free post mortem when she
            finally dies :(

            Message 5 of 10 , Feb 2, 2006
              What's wrong with "clinical" here? I have seen it on various U.K. websites
              related to post-mortems.
              As for "voucher", I am not sure. The only thing I am sure about is that I
              cannot call it "report". My document is something like "zadanka" but not
              exactly. The examining doctors request a post-mortem and so I also play with
              "post-mortem examination request" but not really sure either (For me, a
              request is something that is usually either approved or rejected. And I am
              not really sure whether they need somebody to approve it. I think it's like
              if you have "poukaz na vysetreni". They just send you there.) Could any
              native speaker help? I need to send it back soon.
              And what do you think about "Death Examination Chart". Does that sound OK?
              This was used in a sample translation but I found several mistakes in that
              sample translation so I do not really trust it.

              Thanks for any help.
              Iveta

              Message 6 of 10 , Feb 2, 2006
                On Feb 2, 2006, at 2:50 AM, Pecinkova - prekladatelsky servis wrote:

                > prekladam vyse uvedene dva dokumenty a zajimalo by me, jestli nekdo
                > nevi ekvivalent v anglictine. K "Listu o prohlidce mrtveho" jsem
                > dostala vzorovy preklad, kde je pouzito "Death Examination Chart".

                I think you want Death Report here. I don't like "Death Examination
                Chart". You get no hits for that phrase on Google.

                > Tenhle papir se vyplni, kdyz nekdo v nemocnici zemre, tak prijdou
                > dva MUDr., zkontroluji, jestli mrtvy opravdu mrtvy a sepisou tento
                > list (obsahuje inicialy + pricinu smrti a pripadny navrh na
                > klinickou pitvu). V mem pripade navrhuji pitvu, takze pak vyplnuji
                > "Pruvodni list ke klinicke pitve dospelych" (ten zase obsahuje
                > inicialy zemreleho, bezprostredni pricinu smrti + strucny nastin
                > prubehu choroby).

                Autopsy Report

                I can't seem to find any indication that we have different categories
                of autopsy reports for children and adults, but I don't think there
                would be anything wrong with writing "Juvenile Autopsy Report" and
                "Adult Autopsy Report".

                Jamie
              • Pecinkova - prekladatelsky servis
                Message 7 of 10 , Feb 2, 2006
                  Autopsy report is something that comes after the autopsy not before when
                  autopsy is proposed/requested by the doctor to be performed, I guess.
                  But I'll probably go with "Death Report" for the first one.

                  Thank you all for your help.
                  Iveta

                  > On Feb 2, 2006, at 2:50 AM, Pecinkova - prekladatelsky servis wrote:
                  >
                  >> prekladam vyse uvedene dva dokumenty a zajimalo by me, jestli nekdo
                  >> nevi ekvivalent v anglictine. K "Listu o prohlidce mrtveho" jsem
                  >> dostala vzorovy preklad, kde je pouzito "Death Examination Chart".
                  >
                  > I think you want Death Report here. I don't like "Death Examination
                  > Chart". You get no hits for that phrase on Google.
                  >
                  >> Tenhle papir se vyplni, kdyz nekdo v nemocnici zemre, tak prijdou
                  >> dva MUDr., zkontroluji, jestli mrtvy opravdu mrtvy a sepisou tento
                  >> list (obsahuje inicialy + pricinu smrti a pripadny navrh na
                  >> klinickou pitvu). V mem pripade navrhuji pitvu, takze pak vyplnuji
                  >> "Pruvodni list ke klinicke pitve dospelych" (ten zase obsahuje
                  >> inicialy zemreleho, bezprostredni pricinu smrti + strucny nastin
                  >> prubehu choroby).
                  >
                  > Autopsy Report
                  >
                  > I can't seem to find any indication that we have different categories
                  > of autopsy reports for children and adults, but I don't think there
                  > would be anything wrong with writing "Juvenile Autopsy Report" and
                  > "Adult Autopsy Report".
                  >
                  > Jamie
                  >

                  > Czechlist resources:

                • grabanrad
                  Message 8 of 10 , Feb 2, 2006
                    "External post-mortem examination report" and "Information sheet on
                    post-mortem examination".
                    Ragards
                    Rad

                    --- In Czechlist@yahoogroups.com, "Pecinkova - prekladatelsky servis"
                    <preklady@...> wrote:

                    > Dobry den,
                    > prekladam vyse uvedene dva dokumenty a zajimalo by me, jestli nekdo
                    nevi ekvivalent v anglictine. K "Listu o prohlidce mrtveho" jsem
                    dostala vzorovy preklad, kde je pouzito "Death Examination Chart".
                    Tenhle papir se vyplni, kdyz nekdo v nemocnici zemre, tak prijdou dva
                    MUDr., zkontroluji, jestli mrtvy opravdu mrtvy a sepisou tento list
                    (obsahuje inicialy + pricinu smrti a pripadny navrh na klinickou
                    pitvu). V mem pripade navrhuji pitvu, takze pak vyplnuji "Pruvodni
                    list ke klinicke pitve dospelych" (ten zase obsahuje inicialy
                    zemreleho, bezprostredni pricinu smrti + strucny nastin prubehu choroby).
                    > Nema nekdo zkusenosti nebo nevi NS, jestli existuji nejake obdobne
                    dokumenty v anglictine?

                    > Predem dekuji.
                    > Iveta

                  • grabanrad
                    Message 9 of 10 , Feb 2, 2006
                      Here in the UK, we have external post-mortem, internal post-mortem and
                      full post-mortem (which includes both). The first one is carried out
                      automaticaly and the second one only with permission of relatives or
                      by the order of authorities.
                      R.