List o prohlidce mrtveho a Pruvodni list ke klinicke pitve dospelych

  • Pecinkova - prekladatelsky servis
    Message 1 of 10 , Feb 1, 2006
      Dobry den,
      prekladam vyse uvedene dva dokumenty a zajimalo by me, jestli nekdo nevi ekvivalent v anglictine. K "Listu o prohlidce mrtveho" jsem dostala vzorovy preklad, kde je pouzito "Death Examination Chart". Tenhle papir se vyplni, kdyz nekdo v nemocnici zemre, tak prijdou dva MUDr., zkontroluji, jestli mrtvy opravdu mrtvy a sepisou tento list (obsahuje inicialy + pricinu smrti a pripadny navrh na klinickou pitvu). V mem pripade navrhuji pitvu, takze pak vyplnuji "Pruvodni list ke klinicke pitve dospelych" (ten zase obsahuje inicialy zemreleho, bezprostredni pricinu smrti + strucny nastin prubehu choroby).
      Nema nekdo zkusenosti nebo nevi NS, jestli existuji nejake obdobne dokumenty v anglictine?

      Predem dekuji.
      Iveta

      Message 2 of 10 , Feb 2, 2006
        Hi Iveta,

        Marta Chroma's dictionary suggests 'autopsy report' for 'list o
        prohlidce mrtveho'. I'll try to look into your other query later.

        In haste,

        M.
      • spektrum2002
        Message 3 of 10 , Feb 2, 2006
          Podle toho, jak Iveta dokumenty popisuje, se vyraz "autopsy report" na
          list o prohlidce mrtveho nehodi, spise by se hodil na ten druhy
          dokument. Ten prvni dokument mi pripada podobny tomu, co asi na Zapade
          pise coroner.
          Petr Adamek

          Message 4 of 10 , Feb 2, 2006
            List o prohlidce mrtveho does not have anything to do with "post-mortem
            examination" which I think is a synonym to "autopsy" (pitva). "prohlidka
            mrtveho" means the doctor has to confirm that the patient is dead (no
            pulse.... etc.).
            I think I might use "Adult Clinical Post-Mortem Examination Voucher" for the
            other term.
            Thanks
            Iveta

            > Marta Chroma's dictionary suggests 'autopsy report' for 'list o
            > prohlidce mrtveho'. I'll try to look into your other query later.
            >
            > In haste,
            >
            > M.
            >

            > Czechlist resources:

          • Terminus Technicus
            Message 5 of 10 , Feb 2, 2006
              I'd be careful with "clinical" here, if I were you, best to leave it out,
              and I'd be extremely careful of "voucher" - that sounds like it's something
              you give to your ageing aunt so that she gets a free post mortem when she
              finally dies :(

              Message 6 of 10 , Feb 2, 2006
                What's wrong with "clinical" here? I have seen it on various U.K. websites
                related to post-mortems.
                As for "voucher", I am not sure. The only thing I am sure about is that I
                cannot call it "report". My document is something like "zadanka" but not
                exactly. The examining doctors request a post-mortem and so I also play with
                "post-mortem examination request" but not really sure either (For me, a
                request is something that is usually either approved or rejected. And I am
                not really sure whether they need somebody to approve it. I think it's like
                if you have "poukaz na vysetreni". They just send you there.) Could any
                native speaker help? I need to send it back soon.
                And what do you think about "Death Examination Chart". Does that sound OK?
                This was used in a sample translation but I found several mistakes in that
                sample translation so I do not really trust it.

                Thanks for any help.
                Iveta

                Message 7 of 10 , Feb 2, 2006
                  On Feb 2, 2006, at 2:50 AM, Pecinkova - prekladatelsky servis wrote:

                  > prekladam vyse uvedene dva dokumenty a zajimalo by me, jestli nekdo
                  > nevi ekvivalent v anglictine. K "Listu o prohlidce mrtveho" jsem
                  > dostala vzorovy preklad, kde je pouzito "Death Examination Chart".

                  I think you want Death Report here. I don't like "Death Examination
                  Chart". You get no hits for that phrase on Google.

                  > Tenhle papir se vyplni, kdyz nekdo v nemocnici zemre, tak prijdou
                  > dva MUDr., zkontroluji, jestli mrtvy opravdu mrtvy a sepisou tento
                  > list (obsahuje inicialy + pricinu smrti a pripadny navrh na
                  > klinickou pitvu). V mem pripade navrhuji pitvu, takze pak vyplnuji
                  > "Pruvodni list ke klinicke pitve dospelych" (ten zase obsahuje
                  > inicialy zemreleho, bezprostredni pricinu smrti + strucny nastin
                  > prubehu choroby).

                  Autopsy Report

                  I can't seem to find any indication that we have different categories
                  of autopsy reports for children and adults, but I don't think there
                  would be anything wrong with writing "Juvenile Autopsy Report" and
                  "Adult Autopsy Report".

                  Jamie
                • Pecinkova - prekladatelsky servis
                  Message 8 of 10 , Feb 2, 2006
                    Autopsy report is something that comes after the autopsy not before when
                    autopsy is proposed/requested by the doctor to be performed, I guess.
                    But I'll probably go with "Death Report" for the first one.

                    Thank you all for your help.
                    Iveta

                    > On Feb 2, 2006, at 2:50 AM, Pecinkova - prekladatelsky servis wrote:
                    >
                    >> prekladam vyse uvedene dva dokumenty a zajimalo by me, jestli nekdo
                    >> nevi ekvivalent v anglictine. K "Listu o prohlidce mrtveho" jsem
                    >> dostala vzorovy preklad, kde je pouzito "Death Examination Chart".
                    >
                    > I think you want Death Report here. I don't like "Death Examination
                    > Chart". You get no hits for that phrase on Google.
                    >
                    >> Tenhle papir se vyplni, kdyz nekdo v nemocnici zemre, tak prijdou
                    >> dva MUDr., zkontroluji, jestli mrtvy opravdu mrtvy a sepisou tento
                    >> list (obsahuje inicialy + pricinu smrti a pripadny navrh na
                    >> klinickou pitvu). V mem pripade navrhuji pitvu, takze pak vyplnuji
                    >> "Pruvodni list ke klinicke pitve dospelych" (ten zase obsahuje
                    >> inicialy zemreleho, bezprostredni pricinu smrti + strucny nastin
                    >> prubehu choroby).
                    >
                    > Autopsy Report
                    >
                    > I can't seem to find any indication that we have different categories
                    > of autopsy reports for children and adults, but I don't think there
                    > would be anything wrong with writing "Juvenile Autopsy Report" and
                    > "Adult Autopsy Report".
                    >
                    > Jamie
                    >

                    > Czechlist resources:

                  • grabanrad
                    Message 9 of 10 , Feb 2, 2006
                      "External post-mortem examination report" and "Information sheet on
                      post-mortem examination".
                      Ragards
                      Rad

                      --- In Czechlist@yahoogroups.com, "Pecinkova - prekladatelsky servis"
                      <preklady@...> wrote:

                      > Dobry den,
                      > prekladam vyse uvedene dva dokumenty a zajimalo by me, jestli nekdo
                      nevi ekvivalent v anglictine. K "Listu o prohlidce mrtveho" jsem
                      dostala vzorovy preklad, kde je pouzito "Death Examination Chart".
                      Tenhle papir se vyplni, kdyz nekdo v nemocnici zemre, tak prijdou dva
                      MUDr., zkontroluji, jestli mrtvy opravdu mrtvy a sepisou tento list
                      (obsahuje inicialy + pricinu smrti a pripadny navrh na klinickou
                      pitvu). V mem pripade navrhuji pitvu, takze pak vyplnuji "Pruvodni
                      list ke klinicke pitve dospelych" (ten zase obsahuje inicialy
                      zemreleho, bezprostredni pricinu smrti + strucny nastin prubehu choroby).
                      > Nema nekdo zkusenosti nebo nevi NS, jestli existuji nejake obdobne
                      dokumenty v anglictine?

                      > Predem dekuji.
                      > Iveta

                    • grabanrad
                      Message 10 of 10 , Feb 2, 2006
                        Here in the UK, we have external post-mortem, internal post-mortem and
                        full post-mortem (which includes both). The first one is carried out
                        automaticaly and the second one only with permission of relatives or
                        by the order of authorities.
                        R.