Version 5 of AnyCount: Word Count Software for Translators

  • Advanced International Translations
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 11, 2006
      Dear Colleagues, We have released version 5 of AnyCount: Word Count Software for Translators . The new version introduces 3 new supported word count formats: .MIF (Adobe FrameMaker), XML (eXtensible Markup Language), and .WPD (Corel WordPerfect). Adobe Acrobat is no longer necessary for word counts, line counts and character counts in .PDF files. Additionally, we have added native support for word counts in Chinese, Japanese, and Korean documents. AnyCount is currently used by thousands of freelance translators, translation agencies, businesses and institutions worldwide. Prominent users include International Monetary Fund, Canon, SAP, Nike, and Hewlett Packard.>> 30-day evaluation version is available at http://www.anycount.com Your feedback is most welcome as always.Best regards,Vladimir.=====================================Vladimir Pedchenko,
      AIT Software Development Team.
      http://www.exactspent.com
      http://www.projetex.com
      http://www.translation3000.com