Re: [Czechlist] TERM substance versus form (tax evasion)

  • Terminus Technicus
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 20, 2006
      Diky Martino,

      I also found

      ustanovení o "prevaze podstaty nad formou" ("substance over form"), atd. ...
      Bankovní tajemství se nevztahuje na danové transakce. ...

      and wasn't sure what exactly was meant by it in the sentence (the meaning
      was general anyway, to give all possibilities), so in absence of other
      suggestions, I went for:
      "transakce typu substance versus forma" to be safe

      Matej