Re: Help: Quick (probably stupid) question.

  • coilinoc
    Message 1 of 10 , Jan 4, 2006
      Thank you very much everybody.

      I'd leave out "toho tak"
      > altogether, i.e. "a je temer integralni soucasti kontrasty
      hyriciho kraje
      > kolem
      > Male Skály". I really don't see what purpose those two words
      serve. Simple
      > is beautiful, imho:-).
      My sentiments exactly. Your version of the sentence is an awful lot
      clearer to me, Hana, than the original. Perhaps it's just more
      compatible with my brain's English-structured mainframe...:-)

      Many thanks again. I had read that sentence so many times and just
      couldn't "get it". Unfortunately, it still happens occasionally

      Best regards
      Coilin

      question.