Re: [Czechlist] Drevni doba, zit z podstaty (was: Vydelky etc)

    Message 1 of 48 , Dec 30, 2005
      On Dec 30, 2005, at 5:07 AM, melvyn.geo wrote:

      > --- In Czechlist@yahoogroups.com, Tomas Holub - Lokativ <lokativ@g...>
      > wrote:
      > (zrovna vcera vecer jsme po setkani v restauraci
      > > narazili jeste na dalsi dva vyrazy jako stvorene pro Melvyna: "zit z
      > > podstaty" a "drevni doby"),
      >
      > These are welcome additions to my Latest Vocabulary list:
      >
      > http://zehrovak.backpackit.com/page/78520
      >
      > (comments welcome - look forward to commenting on others' :-)).
      >
      > V drevni dobe: in days of yore; way back when; back in the stone age??

      In the US we might say "when dirt was new".

    • kzgafas
      Message 48 of 48 , Jan 15, 2006
        The new Trados-SDL hybrids appears to have been released:

        http://www.sdl.com/products-translation/products-freelancers.htm

        The one seems to provide interoperability for existing Trados users,
        and the other seems to provide the same for existing SDLX users.

        It says there:
        Both SDL Trados 7.1 and SDLX 2005 SP1 are a limited release. They
        are a free upgrade, only available to any customer currently using
        the most recent version of SDL Trados 7 or SDLX 2005.

        So I think there is no need to be afraid of buying Trados at the
        moment.

        I wonder what SDL Trados 7 exactly means. I guess it is simply the
        Trados 7.0 (sold by SDL), >> i.e. SDL Trados 7.

        K.

        --- In Czechlist@yahoogroups.com, Martin Janda <mjanda@g...> wrote:
        > However, I would wait with any Trados purchase. The Trados
        provider has
        > been recently swallowed by SDL, a provider of a competing but
        completely
        > different CAT tool. As they are now trying to crossbreed the
        Trados dog