JOB: Urgent CZ to EN, 'Bright Future of Europe', about 10 pages

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 6, 2005
      Hi folks,

      An acquaintance of mine asked me to place the following job:
      - About 10 normostrana of articles for a conference about the Europe and
      it's bright future (you know that stuff :-) into English
      - Not high profile texts (Czech translators with a decent command of
      English should do :-)
      - Deadline: Wednesday (tomorrow :-) 5 pm. If you can do 5 instead of 10
      pages by that time let me know, even though I would prefer to farm the
      job as a whole
      - Rate: CZK 300/NS (I can try to negotiate a little bit extra,
      especially if the size of the project goes up)
      - You will invoice directly the client, not me

      If interested, please let me know asap.

      Thanks, Martin