Re: [Czechlist] Help with handwritten word?

    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 5, 2005
      Ceska sporitelna Praha? Does that fit the context:
      Judy, you are welcome to send me a scan offlist if still in doubt
      Martin

      jsyeaton wrote:

      >This job is done except for one written-in word - "Ceska Sportitelna
      >P[r,z,?]c[h,l,t,?]a." Google doesn't have any idea what I'm talking
      >about.
      >
      >TIA,
      >
      >Judy
      >

      >Czechlist resources:
      >http://www.bohemica.com/czechtranslation
      >
      >Google guide:
      >http://www.googleguide.com/advanced_operators_reference.html

      >Yahoo! Groups Links

    • Milan Condak
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 5, 2005
        Ze by ?

        Praha = P[r,z,?]c[h,l,t,?]a
        -
        Milan

        Message 3 of 5 , Dec 5, 2005
          Thanks, Martin - I feel like a total fool, yes, it's obviously "Praha."

          Judy

          --- In Czechlist@yahoogroups.com, Martin Janda <mjanda@g...> wrote:

          > Ceska sporitelna Praha? Does that fit the context:
          > Judy, you are welcome to send me a scan offlist if still in doubt
          > Martin
          >
          > jsyeaton wrote:
          >
          > >This job is done except for one written-in word - "Ceska Sportitelna
          > >P[r,z,?]c[h,l,t,?]a." Google doesn't have any idea what I'm talking
          > >about.
          > >
          > >TIA,
          > >
          > >Judy
          > >

          > >Czechlist resources:
          > >http://www.bohemica.com/czechtranslation
          > >
          > >Google guide:
          > >http://www.googleguide.com/advanced_operators_reference.html

          > >Yahoo! Groups Links

        • jsyeaton
          Message 4 of 5 , Dec 5, 2005
            By. (Or what's the proper response? "Yes, it would be.")

            Judy

            Jud--- In Czechlist@yahoogroups.com, "Milan Condak"
            <Milan.Condak@w...> wrote:

            > Ze by ?