Re: TERM: chy'ma -- THANKS

  • Michael
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 2, 2005
      --- In Czechlist@yahoogroups.com, "Jirka Bolech" <jirka.bolech@s...>
      wrote:

      > Fi Michael,
      >
      > it only occurs to me, it could be a double typo: "chy'bnu"...

      Thanks, Jirka. That helps, as I couldn't see how they could mistype
      long y' if they meant only short y. It still requires a double typo,
      as you say. But I can't see any other option.
    • Michael
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 2, 2005
        Puzzle solved: c h y' r n u, not c h y' m u -- prehla'senie
        ochrannej zna'mky za chy'RNu. Boy oh boy, do I hate Arial's kerning
        or lack thereof at fax quality on small fonts.

        Hitting self on forehead
        for third time