Re: Help: chalupareni

    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 2, 2005
      --- In Czechlist@yahoogroups.com, "Jan Culka" <culka@m...> wrote:

      > I like your solution. It is probably not completely exhausting

      ...exhaustive...

      > but sufficient, I´d say.

      Quite. Or maybe 'holiday homemaking' or 'cottage homemaking' would
      work in some contexts...?

      > > Seeing as you ask, "cottaging" is used as a slang expression for
      > > homosexual intercourse (usually oral) in the cublicles of men's
      > > toilets...(at least in BE) :-)

      There's a wikipedia entry for everything these days...

      http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cottaging

      You desire to know the art of living, my friend? It is contained in
      one phrase: make use of suffering.
      - Henri Frederic Amiel