Re: Help: chalupareni

  • coilinoc
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 2, 2005
      Thanks Honza.
      So how about "visiting and doing up my country cottage"?

      > pls explain what impression it could be.
      >> > Somehow I reckon "cottaging" might give the wrong impression :-
      ))))

      Seeing as you ask, "cottaging" is used as a slang expression for
      homosexual intercourse (usually oral) in the cublicles of men's
      toilets...(at least in BE) :-)

      Coilin
    • Jan Culka
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 2, 2005
        I like your solution. It is probably not completely exhausting but
        sufficient, I´d say.

        Re "cottaging" - interesting. I have never met this. Maybe if I knew BE
        slang, or homosexual intercoursing. Both of them are a bit distant to me.

        Message 3 of 5 , Dec 2, 2005
          --- In Czechlist@yahoogroups.com, "Jan Culka" <culka@m...> wrote:

          > I like your solution. It is probably not completely exhausting

          ...exhaustive...

          > but sufficient, I´d say.

          Quite. Or maybe 'holiday homemaking' or 'cottage homemaking' would
          work in some contexts...?

          > > Seeing as you ask, "cottaging" is used as a slang expression for
          > > homosexual intercourse (usually oral) in the cublicles of men's
          > > toilets...(at least in BE) :-)

          There's a wikipedia entry for everything these days...

          http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cottaging

          You desire to know the art of living, my friend? It is contained in
          one phrase: make use of suffering.
          - Henri Frederic Amiel