RE: [Czechlist] TERM: chy'ma

    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 1, 2005
      Fi Michael,

      it only occurs to me, it could be a double typo: "chy'bnu"...

      Jirka Bolech
    • Michael
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 2, 2005
        --- In Czechlist@yahoogroups.com, "Jirka Bolech" <jirka.bolech@s...>
        wrote:

        > Fi Michael,
        >
        > it only occurs to me, it could be a double typo: "chy'bnu"...

        Thanks, Jirka. That helps, as I couldn't see how they could mistype
        long y' if they meant only short y. It still requires a double typo,
        as you say. But I can't see any other option.
      • Michael
        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 2, 2005
          Puzzle solved: c h y' r n u, not c h y' m u -- prehla'senie
          ochrannej zna'mky za chy'RNu. Boy oh boy, do I hate Arial's kerning
          or lack thereof at fax quality on small fonts.

          Hitting self on forehead
          for third time