TECHNICAL: Tool for sendind large files

  • kzgafas
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 1, 2005
      Maybe I am posting something that is obvious to some of you, but I
      think it is worth posting anyway:

      http://www.yousendit.com/

      is a useful tool to send large files that you cant get through your
      ISP. I have tested it (I mean I tried to save my butt when not being
      to able to send a large file) and it works.

      K.
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 1, 2005
        Thanks, Kosta! I , for one, did not know this one. Was using
        www.uschovna.cz, but they have a 50 meg limit and allow a single
        download only - this one looks much better, with 1 gig and up to 25
        downloads!

        Martin