Conversational Czech course this winter

  • Silvie Opatrna Johanson
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 26, 2005
      Hello,

      Hope you're well. I want to let you know that I'll be teaching a Conversational Czech course at the University of Washington Experimental College this winter quarter starting January 18th. I'm going to provide comprehensive handouts so students won't have to buy a textbook. I'm hoping to teach a continuing course in the spring quarter (Conversational Czech II). Bellow are all the details about the winter course. Let me know if you're interested and/or if you have any questions. All the best, Silvie

      Conversational Czech (Course #1959)

      Instructor: Silvie Opatrna

      Sec 1: Wed 6 pm – 8 pm, 1/18 – 3/8

      Are you planning to travel to Prague? Would you like to develop closer relationships with relatives and friends who live in the Czech Republic? This course focuses on developing listening and speaking skills with an emphasis on conversation. Topics covered: greetings, introductions, transportation, traveling, accommodation, food, socializing. After the course, you will be able to carry on a simple conversation with Czechs.
      Instructor is a native Czech speaker with six years of experience teaching Czech.

      On UW Campus.
      Max Enrollment: 15
      General Public: $119
      UW Students: $89

      Feel free to contact the instructor with any questions:
      Silvie Opatrna
      (206) 779-0530
      SilvieOpatrna@...

      You can register by calling the University of Washington Experimental College:
      Information: (206) 543-4375
      Registration: (206) 68-LEARN
      Email: asuwxpcl@...
      Web address: http://depts.washington.edu/asuwxpcl/