Thanks: pressure monitoring device

  • Stanislav Zizka
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 21, 2005
      diky Jirko.
      Standa
      --- Jirka Bolech <jirka.bolech@...> wrote:

      ---------------------------------
      Hi Standa,

      > 1. Setting of *lower switching point* = ? Nastavení
      spodního prepínacího
      bodu.

      I'd say why not if it fits the context well. Could
      also be "spinaci bod" or
      "bod spinani" or the like. I'd really restrict
      "prahovy" to 'threshold'.

      > 2. Selection *Normally open/closed contact*

      I imagine you select either 'open' or 'closed' as
      normal contact position.
      Normal basically means not actuated.

      > 3. Execute *Teach-In* for Output A

      Well, this could be some kind of a "rezim uceni" where
      you can teach an
      output's operation a but like recording a macro within
      some software's
      environment. I've never really encountered a device
      you mention this is for,
      though...

      Jirka Bolech

      Czechlist resources: