A bit of fun on a rainy monday morning...

  • Helga Listen
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 7, 2005
      Did you hear about the guy in Paris who almost got away with stealing
      several paintings from the Louvre?

      After planning the crime, getting in and out past security, he was captured
      only two blocks away when his minivan ran out of gas.

      When asked how he could mastermind such a crime and then make such an
      obvious error, he replied: "Monsieur, I had no Monet to buy Degas to make
      the Van Gogh."

      And you thought I lacked De Gaulle to send you a story like this.

      --
      Ausgehende eMail ist virenfrei.
      �berpr�ft durch AVG Anti-Virus.