Re: funds

    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 2, 2005
      --- In Czechlist@yahoogroups.com, Zuzana Kocicková
      <zuzana.kocickova@c...> wrote:

      > Using our quality and valuation stock selection criteria we
      identified a number of companies that had successfully rebuilt profit
      margins.

      Nase kvalitativni a cenova kriteria vyberu akcii seems to me to cover
      everything...

      >bottom-up selection

      Still not sure what is being selected exactly, but if zespodu doesn't
      sound convincing then how about ve vzestupnem poradi?

      M.
      All slang is a metaphor, and all metaphor is poetry.
      - G. K. Chesterton,
    • Milan Condak
      Message 2 of 6 , Nov 2, 2005
        Muj zakladni tip k dopracovani (obsah sdeleni):

        > Using our quality and valuation stock selection criteria we
        identified a number of companies that had successfully rebuilt profit
        margins.

        Pri pouziti nasich kriterii vyberu kvality a oceneni akcii jsme
        identifikovali nekolik spolecnosti, ktere znovu uspesne dosahuji ziskovych
        marzi.

        The identification of a number of suitable investments in the sector
        resulted in a large overweight in the sector on the basis of bottom up
        selection.

        Pocet vhodnych investic v oboru vyplynul z velke prevahy vykazovani zisku ve
        vyberu.

        (Z obou vet, vyplyva investicni doporuceni: koupime cenne papiry vice
        podniku z tohoto oboru, protoze vetsina podniku znovu dosahuje zisk z
        prodeje a vykazuje zisk.)

        Milan
      • Zuzana Kocicková
        Message 3 of 6 , Nov 2, 2005
          You´re probably right (Milan and Melvyn)
          I used : kriteria vyberu a ocenovani akcii

          for "bottom up selection" - I used "metodou zpetneho vyberu" - firts they
          select sectors they want to invest in (top-down) and then they select stocks
          they like (bottom up).
          The client told me: ...my si to uz opravime po nasemu...

          Thank you very much
          Zuzana