Re: funds

    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 2, 2005
      Pour encourager les autres:

      > share price upside potential

      I was just discussing this one in a little impromptu online lesson I
      was having... I suggested 'potencialni zvyseni hodnoty akcii' and my
      Czech interlocutor said that sounded OK...

      > market recognition of valuation inefficiences may take months, well
      beyond *quarter-to-quarter focus* (tyka se ctvrtleti?)

      I'd understand 'focus' here to be 'horizont' or 'ramec'. Yes, this is
      surely ctvrtletni or kvartalni...I can't say mezictvrtletni though, can I?

      Need more context for the others.

      Metta,

      M.
      Injustice is relatively easy to bear; what stings is justice.
      - H. L. Mencken
    • Zuzana Kocicková
      Message 2 of 6 , Nov 2, 2005
        Thanks for help,
        the whole senteces:
        Using our quality and valuation stock selection criteria we identified a
        number of companies that had successfully rebuilt profit margins.

        The identification of a number of suitable investments in the sector
        resulted in a large overweight in the sector on the basis of bottom up
        selection.

        :-)
        Z.

        Message 3 of 6 , Nov 2, 2005
          --- In Czechlist@yahoogroups.com, Zuzana Kocicková
          <zuzana.kocickova@c...> wrote:

          > Using our quality and valuation stock selection criteria we
          identified a number of companies that had successfully rebuilt profit
          margins.

          Nase kvalitativni a cenova kriteria vyberu akcii seems to me to cover
          everything...

          >bottom-up selection

          Still not sure what is being selected exactly, but if zespodu doesn't
          sound convincing then how about ve vzestupnem poradi?

          M.
          All slang is a metaphor, and all metaphor is poetry.
          - G. K. Chesterton,
        • Milan Condak
          Message 4 of 6 , Nov 2, 2005
            Muj zakladni tip k dopracovani (obsah sdeleni):

            > Using our quality and valuation stock selection criteria we
            identified a number of companies that had successfully rebuilt profit
            margins.

            Pri pouziti nasich kriterii vyberu kvality a oceneni akcii jsme
            identifikovali nekolik spolecnosti, ktere znovu uspesne dosahuji ziskovych
            marzi.

            The identification of a number of suitable investments in the sector
            resulted in a large overweight in the sector on the basis of bottom up
            selection.

            Pocet vhodnych investic v oboru vyplynul z velke prevahy vykazovani zisku ve
            vyberu.

            (Z obou vet, vyplyva investicni doporuceni: koupime cenne papiry vice
            podniku z tohoto oboru, protoze vetsina podniku znovu dosahuje zisk z
            prodeje a vykazuje zisk.)

            Milan
          • Zuzana Kocicková
            Message 5 of 6 , Nov 2, 2005
              You´re probably right (Milan and Melvyn)
              I used : kriteria vyberu a ocenovani akcii

              for "bottom up selection" - I used "metodou zpetneho vyberu" - firts they
              select sectors they want to invest in (top-down) and then they select stocks
              they like (bottom up).
              The client told me: ...my si to uz opravime po nasemu...

              Thank you very much
              Zuzana