Info: Czech visas for British nationals

  • Stanislav Zizka
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 1, 2005
      Hello everyone,

      I was wondering if any of you from the UK enjoying
      Czech hospitality (or someone else) may give me an
      advice for my British friend. Hes been in the CR for
      more than 4 years, I guess. Before May 2004 (joining
      EU) he arranged the visas here, but after that he
      could not be bothered, hes a bit careless, id say. In
      fact hes having Zivnotensky list to teach English,
      etc. But nobody bothered him yet (we assume, its cool
      unless he pays taxes...), but he asked me if I could
      investigate if theres still a duty for him to apply
      for visa if he stays more than 90 days.

      Will be grateful for your advice! (you can write
      off-list if preferrable).

      Thanks a lot. Standa

    • Milan Condak
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 1, 2005