Re: [Czechlist] Help: odd sentence

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 30, 2005
      Hi Coilin,

      > Ke vzniku projektu, jehoz puvodnim zamerem bylo v prubehu roku 2000,
      kdy se Praha stala jednim z deviti "Evropskych mest kultury", obohatit
      zivot Prazanu o cyklus koncertu komorni hudby spojenych s vytvarnym
      umenim.

      I share your view the sentence is incomplete. I think its end has most likely been cut off. The "kdy"-clause, including its both initial and trailing commas, can be omitted mentally to see the sentence's meaning more clearly. It seems to me as though the sentence should continue with the verb "pribyly" (or "pribyla" or "pribylo") to be followed with what else the project finally also included as opposed to the original idea described in the above quote, that is the series of chamber music concerts in conjunction with fine arts..