Re: INFO: Multi-Language Sugar Processing Glossary (Czech included)

    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 25, 2005
      --- In Czechlist@yahoogroups.com, Martin Janda <martinjanda@v...> wrote:

      > To be found at http://www.zuckertechniker.de/fachsprache.htm

      Ta. I've added it to the Czechlist resources. Any more glossaries out
      there??

      Drivers on a heritage steam railway in Somerset are fed up with having
      to stop their trains to clear the cremated remains of train
      enthusiasts off the tracks:

      At least eight mounds of ash, most accompanied by flowers, have been
      found on the track since the start of the summer. They are believed to
      be the mortal remains of steam buffs whose last wish was to be laid to
      rest within earshot of a locomotive.

      The operators of the West Somerset Railway have offered train
      enthusiasts the more considerate alternative to have their ashes
      shovelled into the engine's firebox and puffed out of the funnel.

      http://dev.null.org/blog/archive.cgi/2005/09/09#1103_trainbuff