thanks

  • Julian Wood
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 30, 2005
      Hi
      Thanks for the advice, I learnt a number of new things. Looks like it won't be such a problem as I thought, can pick up some books at Xmas. There w\really are some good books on the subject, though.

      The courses I am following this year look quite challenging- but I am sure they will be very useful. I've heard that many translators do not use CATs, but surely this is the way things will develop? CAT really seems to make a lot of sense, I'm going to be learning a lot about it, and alreday have some interesting academic papers on the subject. Email me if anyone is interested in the subject, and I'll keep you al posted on CAT matters if something interesting comes up, if you're interested.

      Julian