Re: CAT books/ reading materials

  • Jaroslav Suchánek
    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 29, 2005
      Hi Julian,
      Kostas is right, don't limit your CAT view just on Milan's resources and use
      esp. Google.
      I have personally found quite useful general CAT infos on
      http://www.accurapid.com/journal/ in Translators' Tools and The Bottom Line
      sections and in Michael Benis articles e.g. on:
      http://directory.wishbone.com/Computers/Software/Globalization/Computer_Aided_Translation/Software/
      HTH
      Jarda