Re: [Czechlist] Re: THANKS: odborny

  • Hana Viansová
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 27, 2005
      I'm by no means discounting what he said - it's just that no one else dealt
      with these particular sentences and I'd got into the state where I wasn't
      sure if my own name sounded right, much less collocations in a foreign
      language...:-), so at that particular moment I really appreciated specific
      advice rather than general rules which I'm sure will come in handy on other
      occasions.

      Hanka